Hotel Ansitz Plantitscherhof
Hawa Porta Glass – the high-quality all-rounder for aesthetic glass sliding doors in buildings blends elegantly into the special ambience of the old-timer lounge in the Hotel Ansitz Plantitscherhof. The combination of walls that are centuries old and nestling modern architecture is the special charm of this unique hotel.
Clever room division with Hawa Porta Glass
Hawa Porta Glass is the architectural hardware for technically and visually impressive glass sliding doors for private living areas, project areas and the public domain.
Product advantages Hawa Porta Glass
- Design – filigree wall-mounted running track – with aluminium panel
- Product range – 1 system – 2 weight classes (40/100kg)
- Attractive range of accessories – synchro solution, soft closing system and system freespan installation
- Comfort – gentle, quiet running – precision ball bearing – clamping without machining of the glass
- Simple and economical – set packaging
- Swiss quality – tested in accordance with DIN-EN 1527, 100'000 cycles
Transparent lightness for sophisticated old-timer lounge
As soon as guests enter the four-star superior hotel, they are enveloped by the peaceful atmosphere of this special building, which has survived for centuries. An exposed, metre-thick foundation wall harmoniously combines with clear elements of modern architecture.
One of the many architectural highlights that the hotel provides is the old-timer lounge. Thanks to the generous glass elements, the guests can enjoy peace and quiet without being cut off from the outside world. The use of Hawa Porta Glass makes it possible to also continue the visual lightness in the sliding door. The outstanding silent running and convenient operation fulfil the high demands of the distinguished international clientèle