Vienna Twin Towers
Hawa Porta Glass – The visual impact and outstanding quality of the all-glass sliding door solution highlights the aesthetics of the Vienna Twin Towers. The communications centre, designed by Massimiliano Fuksas, is the tallest building and a showcase for the business park Wienerberg.
Transparent room separation with Hawa Porta Glass
Hawa Porta Glass is the hardware solution for visually pleasing all-glass doors for high-end residential and office spaces.
Product advantages Hawa Porta Glass
- Design – ceiling and wall running track – with aluminium panel
- Product range – 1 system – 2 weight classes (40/100kg)
- Attractive range of accessories – soft close system, installation in the opening, synchro solution
- Comfort – gentle, quiet running – precision ball bearing – clamping without glass preparation
- Easy and economical – set packaging
- Swiss Quality – testet according to DIN – EN 1527, 100,000 cycles
Upscale solutions for Vienna Twin Towers
The Massimiliano Fuksas designed Twin Towers impress with their transparent construction of steel and glass and fulfil even the highest demands of quality and visual appeal. The visual impact continues inside the building. For the international media company MediaCom, Vienna architect Karl Langer created a flexible, open concept and transparent office space to meet the company’s innovative, dynamic and future focused approach using Hawa Porta Glass. The cleverly designed clamping shoe fixings, a selection of design connectors and the virtually invisible running technology are used 180 times in this project to create highly detailed and elegant office space partitions offering very interesting vistas.